As I was skimming through Gizmodo I came across this. If you have a meeting later today, read on. Apparently, in a Samsung manual they teach you how to fake an incoming call. Really Samsung? I can’t lie, this is awesome. On a slow hip-hop related morning, I’ve transcribed the rules found in the picture above.
To Make A Fake Call
- In Idle mode, press and hold the Navigation key down.
- When the keys are locks, press the Navigation key down four times.
Latest posts by Signiture718 (see all)
- New Video: @NickelusF – Tanqueray - April 23, 2014
- New Music: @DerekKingOnline – What It Do (feat. @IAMSU) - April 23, 2014
- News: @MCSerch Talks Illmatic w/ Power 95.3 - April 18, 2014